Clear communication workshops
In a typical workshop, we explore:
- the importance of written communication in reflecting your organisation’s values
- the cost of brand-damaging, unpolished or over-detailed documents and the benefit of persuasive, clear and succinct documents
- structural layouts that help your readers find the information they need, in the order they need it
- language choices that help your readers understand, retain and quickly act on your message
- design considerations that layer and separate your information so that your readers can skim, scan or scrutinise it in a variety of reading mindsets
- a writing model for efficient planning, structuring, writing and editing to make the drafting process quicker and more effective.