Your documents might need a radical rewrite to reflect the qualities your organisation stands for, or they might need a bit of a polish to freshen them up. Either way, we are available to:
- consult with you about the look and feel you’re after in your documents, on your website, in your presentations
- consider whether your templates are providing the intended help for your writers
- discuss with stakeholders what material does or doesn’t need to be included in your documents
- evaluate whether your material is helping your readers to find the information they need and to make the decisions you want them to make
- do either a light edit or a radical rewrite
- prepare a style sheet listing our suggestions for applying to future documents
- check-in that our suggestions align with what you’re after
- discuss our suggestions until you’re perfectly happy with them.
Some of the documents that we have worked on:
- law firm template letters
- insurance advice templates
- film industry email templates
- banking documentation
- superannuation industry correspondence
- ombudsman service web content . . .