Small tailored courses
We also present workshops on narrower topics to meet the needs of a particular group. These are some of the sessions we’ve facilitated:
- editing and proofreading — for oneself or for others email and telephone etiquette
- communicating with confident words
- article writing — for industry journals, newsletters, blogs
- delivering or responding to bad news
- report writing
- clear communication as a tool of social justice.
We are available to moderate or emcee your conference or seminar. We make participants feel both comfortable and engaged by:
Please contact us to find out more
- fostering an energetic atmosphere
- guiding the timing of your event
- ensuring smooth transitions between segments
- reinforcing the theme of your gathering.
The Writing Comes Alive team includes specialists in:
- coaching and mentoring
- TESOL training
- research and scientific document drafting
- readability testing
- change management.