Tailoring, format and follow up
All our workshops are completely tailored to your organisation’s needs. We do this by:
- focusing on document types that are typically used in your organisation
- inviting participants to submit sample documents so that we can demonstrate drafting guidelines using extracts from their documents
- focusing on punctuation and grammar issues relevant to the work participants do at their desks each day
- reinforcing the standards in your style guide if you have one.
Our workshops are arranged for a variety of formats to suit your workplace, such as:
- a full- or half-day format
- a full day split between 2 weeks
- modules presented over a series of breakfast or lunch-time sessions.
Please contact us to discuss the format best suited to you.
We can help to embed the learning of a workshop by:
- developing an agreed style sheet to be applied to future documents
- identifying writing champions to spread the clear communication word and encourage its application
- arranging individual or group coaching for people who have previously done the course
- organising change management training to embed the learning
- offering reader testing to evaluate the effectiveness of your documents.